The RONI® Pistol Carbine Conversion is designed to give you a better grip, stability and is a platform for many accessories. It is available to several pistols including Berettas, CZ, Glocks, and more.
The RONI® Pistol Carbine Conversion gives users with pistols better range, faster sight acquisition, and better accuracy up to 80 yards and beyond.
It’s equipped with 5 position collapsible stock with adjustable cheekpiece.
The RONI® Pistol Carbine Conversion comes with a spare magazine holder on the collapsible stock.
The trigger guard on the Pistol Carbine Conversion on many RONI® models, increases safety and has two secure locking pins for assembly.
- Converts your pistol to accurate carbines in 6 seconds with no assembly required
- No pistol disassembly required, just place firearm into pistol carbine chassis
- Upper flattop rail, allows combinations of sight, magnifier and/or night vision
- Three Picatinny rails for additional accessories
- Accepts suppressor, up to 35.5mm diameter
- Includes a detachable folding forearm grip, rear magazine holder and safety-lever for the trigger’s guard
- Some pistol models require an intergrated rail
- Specifications can be slightly different between pistol models
- Ambidextrous trigger-guard safety
- Ambidextrous, easy and fast charging handle
- Width: 2.55"
- Length: 18.5"