Made of Polymer Buffer Tube for AR-15 and M16
The SBS Skeleton Style Buttstock for the AR-15 and M16 is a lightweight model designed for fast shouldering, fitting both commercial and “MIL-Spec” tubes.
The SBS is intended to offer a modified feel for accurate targeting, excluding excess weight without adjusting on strength or durability.
The Skeleton style buttstock is made of nylon reinforced polymer with a rubber texturized cheek weld to maximize user comfort and locking system.
- Ambidextrous and intended for easy use
- Compression ring equipped extra tightly to fit on all tubes, eliminating any jerking or mishap
- Accessible stock latch – simplified length adjustments that can be used with or without gloves in low light conditions
- Tremendous nylon strength with reinforced polymer
- Assembled over-molded cheek weld texturized to provide extra comfort
- Grooved release latch for quick length adjustment and prevents accidental operation
- Enhanced thumb activated pin locking extension for tab slides to secure skeleton style buttstock in position
- Removable butt-pad increases impact protection and anti-slip surface
- Equipped with 3 Sling Mounts for web and quick detach sling mounts
Height: 4.92" , Length: 7.48"