IST 14.5 Anti-Materiel Rifle
14,5 mm calibre offers enhanced target effect against materiel targets
- Unique recoil management system is extremely /tiser friendly
- Magazine-fed, semi-automatic operation, offers rapid follow-up shots with simplicity and reliability
- Precision, man-portable, long range anti-materiel weapon
- Provides for efficient, reliable & safe operation & servicing in the following environment:
Ambient temperature range, from -50°c to +50°C
Relative air humidity: 93-97% at +25°C At rain, snow, sand and dust impact
When transported the rifle is dismounted into two separate parts, carried by the crew in packs
14.5 mm ANTI-MATERIEL RIFLE CHARACTERISTICS ENSURE ITS EFFICIENT USE AGAINST:
• thin-skinned vehicles armored personnel carriers, infantry fighting vehicles (IFV), parked aircraft;
• engineering ammunition (mines) from the safe distance;
• command, control, communication & intelligense systems, gantries, space communications means, artillery and rocket systems, tank exterior equipment etc;
• enemy manpower both exposed, disguised under thin field cover.
The efficient recoil management system reduces the high velocity recoil making the system very user-friendly without tactical restrictions.