Total Control Rigid Handcuffs
Total Control Rigid Handcuffs have a moulded grip that fits snugly in the hand and provides greater control with speed of application.
Twinlock range has key holes on each side and is protected by Patent GB 2517781.
TCH Rigid Handcuffs possess the following features:
- 3 independently moving ratchet bars
Models 842 and 842B
- 4 teeth on each bar
- locking positions - 23
- 17% larger internal circumference than standard models
- Rotating arm backloads for speed cuffing
- Precision engineering ensures rotating arm swings through the handcuff, engaging the ratchet bars every time
- Double locking mechanism
- Two standard keys are provided with each Handcuff
- Full Compliance with N.I.J Standard 0307.01