PUMA DRIVER-4B the device is designed for round-the-clock observation of the terrain while driving a combat vehicle (BTR-70, BTR-80, Т-72).
It replaces standard devices, such as TNPO-115, TVNE-4B.
TKN-N operates in a passive mode and has observation channels:
• day optical channel with magnification of 4x and 8x
• night channel on the basis of an image-converter tube with magnification of 4x
• thermal vision channel with magnification of 4x.
SERVAL 1-49-23 the sight is designed for viewing the field of combat in any weather conditions for the pur-poses of surveillance, detection and classification of stationary and movable targets, for aiming and spewing shells from 125 mm D-81 tank cannon and its coaxial machine gun during a daytime and at night, from a halt and on the move.
The sight may be mounted on tanks during a replacement of TPN1-49-23 regular night vision sight
• Provides round-the-clock «in combat» driving
• Improves visibility to the driver
• Helps the commander to monitor traffic and situation
• Helps to lay the routes
• Display of destination points
• Effective without gps signal
• General geographic information space
• Action planning
• Hardware Integration